Saturday, January 22, 2011

Valentine's Day

I went on a hunt for Valentine's Beads today.  I have an order for a girl at work for a necklace with Valentine's colors.  I was a little nervous about this order because I hadn't really thought much about Valentine's Jewelry and I was not sure about what type of beads to purchase.  Well once I got in the store and saw all the pretty shades of pink and purple and the heart shaped beads the creative juices started flowing.  I will not sleep tonight thinking of make my Jewelry.  I really enjoy creating it relaxes me and love to see what beautiful and unique items I can create.  I will just be glad when the hearts I ordered off the etsy shop comes in so I can mix my bead soup together and see what I can cook up

I already have some Valentine's Jewelry in my shop
I hope to sell something soon.  Here is one of
my necklaces available.  This is my Encircled Heart Necklace.

No comments:

Post a Comment